- Only New Zealand residents aged 18 or over are eligible to enrol in Push On support program (”PushOn”). Enrolment in PushOn is initiated online by your healthcare professional, you will receive a link to confirm and complete your registration.
- PushOn is managed by Radiant Health Limited (“Radiant”). Your personal information is collected managed and administered by Amazon Web Services (“AWS”). AWS will collect, use, store and/or disclose personal information relating to you in connection with PushOn, for purposes of administering your involvement in PushOn, including to provide and deliver all communications, including any phone calls, emails and SMS for PushOn. Only anonymised and aggregated data will be shared with Radiant from AWS, unless an adverse event is reported.
- Involvement in PushOn is designed to complement and support the instructions of your healthcare practitioner.
- The duration of your enrolment in PushOn will be dependent upon the services of PushOn you elect to participate in.
- You consent to receiving SMS messages, emails, phone calls and/or other communications in respect to your enrolment and participation in PushOn. If you no longer wish to receive these communications (other than those communications that are necessary to administer PushOn e.g. forgotten password) you can unsubscribe from email, SMS and phone calls at any time by:
- clicking the link in any email, which will direct you to the unsubscribe page of the website;
- emailing email@example.com with details of what you wish to opt out of; or
- unsubscribing on the website
You may opt out of receiving SMS communications (other than those communications necessary to administer PushOn), at any time by replying X to an SMS. This will opt you out of the receipt of that specific type of SMS communications.AWS will comply with your request as soon as possible.
- You may choose to withdraw from PushOn at any time. You can withdraw from Push On by
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to withdraw;
withdrawing on the websiteAWS will comply with your request as soon as practicable.
- Radiant reserves the right to terminate Push On without notice at any time.
- If you wish to provide additional feedback, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Push On consists of the following services:
- General Health and Weight Management Information and Support Services - consists of email and SMS support services. You may receive regular communications (via email and/or SMS) covering a range of educational topics and reminders at various time points to ask you how you are finding PushOn. You may also be required to confirm at certain time points whether you are on a prescribed Radiant medication for weight loss.
- Reminder Services - consists of SMS and/or email reminder services regarding visiting your healthcare professional for more advice or support throughout your weight management journey.
- Program Website - you will be provided access to the website located at www.pushon.co.nz. The website provides a comprehensive range of online support services including healthy lifestyle management tips and support tools.
- Phone Support - A phone-based nurse support service available to eligible patients prescribed an iNova Pharmaceuticals (Australia) Pty Ltd medication for weight loss.
Reliance on information: Radiant strives to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, you acknowledge that Radiant does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, currency and completeness of the information on this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Radiant assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website.
The information provided on this website is not intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical advice. You should not use the information contained on this website for diagnosing any medical issues. You should always consult your doctor or other healthcare professional as required with respect to your health or medical concerns. By using this website, you hereby agree not to rely on any of the information contained herein.
Radiant reserves the right at any time to change or add to the information provided on this website, including these terms, without notice.
- Viruses: Radiant does not warrant that this website will be free from viruses or other threats to your computer systems or software that may be transferred electronically. Radiant will not be liable to you for any damage caused by any such viruses or other material.
- Linked third party sites: This website may provide links or references to websites not affiliated with Radiant. Such links are provided only as a convenience to users. Radiant is not responsible for the content of any other website linked to this website. You access linked third party websites entirely at your own risk.
- Copyright and Trade Marks: Unless otherwise indicated, Radiant owns, or uses under licence, all copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the contents and design of this website. You must not reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish the whole or any part of this website. You may view the content of this website on your Internet browser for your own personal or non-commercial purposes only. The Radiant name, iNova name and the trade names of iNova’s products are trade marks of iNova Pharmaceuticals and its affiliates. You must not use those names or any related logos without first obtaining iNova’s written consent.
- Exclusion of liabilities: To the extent legally permitted, Radiant is not liable to you for any claim, expense, loss or damage incurred by you arising directly or indirectly out of your access or use of (or inability to access or use) this website, whether direct, consequential, special, indirect or other loss or damage, and whether such liability arises out of contract, tort, statute or otherwise.
- No interference: You must not use any robot, spider or other automatic or manual process or device to “scrape”, monitor, “mine”, or copy web pages of this website without Radiant’s express consent. You also agree that you will not use any device, software or routine in an attempt to interfere with the proper operation of this website. Any access or attempt to access other areas of Radiant’s computer system, or any information on its systems is strictly prohibited.
- Governing law: These terms and any disputes arising under them or otherwise in relation to this website are governed by the laws applying in New Zealand.